A company is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist to ensure that daily transactions are posted accurately and timely, and that goals set by leadership are met consistently and within regulatory and institutional guidelines.
Skills and Resposibilities
- Maintain high volume communication between vendors and internal clients.
- Reviews vendor invoices against purchase orders, prices, terms of payment, and other charges.
- Verify invoices are posted to correct GL accounts and cost centers using accounting software and other programs.
- Reconcile statement of accounts to system balances.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of related experience.
Answering TelephonesArticulate ClearlyAttention to DetailDependableEfficientMathematicalMulti TaskingOrganizedProblem SolverTeam PlayerVerbal CommunicationWritten Communication
Accounts PayableAdministrative SkillsGeneral LedgerRecord KeepingTech SavvyVendor Management