A company is seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their team. Responsibilities will include processing invoices, credit memos and payments, reconciling customer accounts, collections, reporting, etc.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Process customer invoices, credit memos, and payments accurately and in a timely manner.
- Reconcile customer accounts to ensure all payments are accounted for and discrepancies are resolved.
- Communicate with customers to follow up on outstanding invoices and resolve billing inquiries.
- Monitor accounts receivable aging reports and take appropriate actions to minimize delinquent accounts.
- Collaborate with the sales and customer service teams to address customer billing issues.
- Prepare and submit regular reports on accounts receivable status to the finance department.
- Assist in month-end and year-end financial closing activities.
- Maintain accurate records of all accounts receivable transactions.
- Continuously evaluate and improve accounts receivable processes and procedures.
- Proven experience in accounts receivable or a similar financial role.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in financial recordkeeping.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of relevant accounting principles and regulations.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Answering TelephonesArticulate ClearlyAttention to DetailClericalDependableEfficientFriendlyMathematicalMulti TaskingOrganizedPrioritizingProblem SolverProfessionalismSchedulingTeam PlayerTime ManagementVerbal CommunicationWritten Communication
Accounts ReceivableAdministrative SkillsClient RelationsExamining and Evaluating Financial RecordsMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft WordOffice EquipmentPreparing Financial ReportsRecord KeepingSpreadsheetsTech Savvy