A healthcare company is seeking Assitant Directors of Nursing to join their team.
Daily Tasks & Responsibilities
- Assist with management responsibilities and maintaining the quality of care.
- Responsible for Wound/Skin Rounds weekly.
- Assist with compliance and ensure effective communication with all levels of nursing staff.
- Meet the nursing medical needs of all residents.
- 24 hours on call.
- Coordinate and direct the total planning for nursing services.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of general nursing theory and practice.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely completion of medical records.
- Assist with interviewing, hiring, and onboarding of staff.
- Infection control.
- A current NY State RN license is required.
- 3+ years experience in a Long-Term Care setting.
- 2+ years of management experience preferred.
- 1-year staff education experience preferred.
- Flexible hours are required.
Articulate ClearlyAttention to DetailBest PracticesCase NotesConfidenceDependableEfficientFriendlyHard WorkingLeadershipListeningManagementMulti TaskingOrganizedPatiencePrioritizingProfessionalismStress ManagementTeam PlayerVerbal CommunicationWritten Communication
Administrative SkillsHIPAANurse Case ManagerNurse ManagerRegistered Nurse (RN)Tech Savvy