A non-profit healthcare organization is seeking a Call Center Supervisor to join their team. Responsibilities will include ensuring all call center operations are running smoothly, supervising the representatives, and resolving escalated complaints.
Skills and Requirements
- Conduct training for new hires.
- Maintain a scheduling database to track the availability of associates.
- Continuously improve the patient experience.
- Analyze call center data and metrics to identify areas of improvement.
- 1-2 years in a medical front desk or call center environment.
Answering TelephonesArticulate ClearlyAttention to DetailConfidenceDependableEfficientFriendlyGreeting ClientsLeadershipManagementMulti TaskingOrganizedPatienceProblem SolverProfessionalismSchedulingTime ManagementVerbal CommunicationWritten Communication
Administrative SkillsClient ServicesCustomer SatisfactionCustomer ServiceCustomer SupportHIPAAReceptionistTech Savvy