A care management company is seeking a Program Coordinator to lead the organizational operations and strategize to meet benchmarks for quality and development. Duties include but are not limited to, establishing protocols and procedures, networking and establishing relationships with outside referral sources, overseeing quality, building and leading a team, and creating/reviewing plans of care as needed.
Skills and Requirements
- Serve as a Supervising Management Team member and work collaboratively to ensure all agency operations are integrated and functioning well.
- Supervise, train, coach, and mentor supervisors and managers to achieve established goals.
- Build and maintain relationships with lead Health Homes.
- Consult, establish, and address program goals.
- Ensure full compliance with the state and lead Health Homes.
- Traveling to New York to provide on-site management, training, and education as needed.
- 5+ years of Health Home Care Management experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree minimum, Master’s Degree preferred.
- Knowledge of NY care management program policies, principles, and practices.
- Minimum 3 years of supervisory experience.
Attention to DetailDependableEfficientFriendlyLeadershipManagementMulti TaskingOrganizedProfessionalismSupportiveTeam PlayerVerbal CommunicationWritten Communication
Administrative SkillsHealthcare ManagementProject ManagementTech Savvy
9:00 am - 5:00 pm - Flexible