A manufacturing company is seeking a Chief Financial Officer to manage all financial and accounting functions of the organization. The CFO will supervise accounting/financial staff to ensure accurate and timely performance of the day-to-day financial and accounting functions and will develop a financial plan for the organization.
Skills and Requirements
- Financial planning and analysis, including budgets, forecasts, costing, margin analysis, channel analysis, capital and expense return on investment analysis, new products, cost reduction support, working capital management, and cash flow analysis.
- Ensure monthly close on a timely basis and oversee approval of all financial reports, including income statements, balance sheets, tax returns, etc.
- Transactional Accounting including Payroll, AR, AP, and 401k functions.
- Oversee preparation of all necessary tax filing documents.
- Banking and cash management.
- Oversee the Accounting/Finance and IT departments.
- 10+ years of P&L / controllership experience.
AccurateArticulate ClearlyAttention to DetailBest PracticesBudgetingCoachingConfidenceDependableEfficientFriendlyHard WorkingLeadershipManagementMathematicalMulti TaskingOrganizedPrioritizingProblem SolverProfessionalismTeam PlayerTime ManagementVerbal CommunicationWritten Communication
Administrative SkillsBusiness DevelopmentCorporate FinanceFinancial AnalysisFinancial ForecastingFinancial RiskLong-Term Vision and TrajectoryOperations ManagementPreparing Financial ReportsTeam ManagementTech SavvyTraining and Development
Related Jobs (4)
Chief Financial Officer (Outsourced Services) – Lakewood, NJ on June 21, 2023 Full Time