A land development company is seeking an experienced Civil Engineer to join their team. Tasks will include permitting, site layout and development, grading and erosion control, drainage, and stormwater management design.
Skills and Requirements
- Knowledge of industry standards and proven ability regarding site development drawing production required.
- Coordination and meetings with the Client are anticipated to meet project requirements, scope, and needs.
- Site/civil development including grading design, roadway design, stormwater management design, and erosion and sediment control design
- May also conduct code research, write specifications, prepare cost estimates, and obtain permits.
- BS degree in Civil Engineering.
- Proficiency in Autodesk Civil 3D and Microsoft Office is required;
- 4+ years of progressive design experience directly related to site/civil development projects.
- Proven track record of meeting project and client deadlines.
- Works in a timely fashion to meet project budgets.
- Composes technical reports, memorandums, and other written communication.
- Ability to multi-task and work simultaneously on several projects at once.
AnalyticalAttention to DetailBest PracticesConfidenceDependableEfficientFollow Technical InstructionsHard WorkingMathematicalOrganizedPrioritizingProblem SolverProfessionalismTeam PlayerTime ManagementTroubleshooterVerbal CommunicationWritten Communication
Administrative SkillsAnalysisAnalyticalCalculationsClient RelationsClient ServicesComprehending Technical DocumentsCoordinationDevelopmentDraftingEstimating Costs for JobsMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft WordProject ManagementReading Interpreting Drawings / BlueprintsSafety ProceduresSpecificationsSustainable DesignTech SavvyTechnical Vision
9:00 am - 5:00 pm