An engineering company is seeking a Civil Engineer. The candidate will perform design tasks associated with the planning, design, and permitting of civil engineering land development projects.
Skills and Requirements
- Determine land development limitations for properties.
- Prepare documents including site layouts, grading, drainage, utilities, earthwork, soil erosion, and sediment control.
- Perform design tasks, such as layouts, grading, and drainage, associated with civil engineering projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or related discipline.
- EIT Certification preferred.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Proficiency in technical skills in stormwater management, hydraulics, and hydrological analysis.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
To apply to this job, register on Candibots.com, easy-1-click apply.
AnalyticalArticulate ClearlyAttention to DetailDependableEfficientFollow Technical InstructionsOrganizedProfessionalismResearchTeam PlayerTroubleshooterVerbal CommunicationWritten Communication
AnalyticalAutoCADCalculationsComputer Aided Design (CAD)CoordinationDraftingEstimating Costs for JobsMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft OutlookMicrosoft WordProject ManagementProject PlanningReading Interpreting Drawings / BlueprintsTech SavvyZoningZoning Codes