A public accounting firm is seeking a Communications Specialist to join their team. The candidate will be responsible for all content aggregation for the firm, communicating with partners and managers, and keeping up-to-date on industry-related publications and resources.
Skills and Requirements
- Ensure the company’s website is up-to-date at all times.
- Write various articles, blogs, social media posts, etc. based on creative direction.
- If individual will work out NY office, he/she will work out of our NJ office once a week and vice versa.
- High-level attention to detail and organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Articulate ClearlyAttention to DetailConfidenceDependableEditingEfficientHard WorkingMulti TaskingNewslettersOrganizedProfessionalismResourcefulTeam PlayerTime ManagementVerbal CommunicationWritten Communication
Administrative SkillsBloggingContent ProductionCopywritingSpelling and GrammarTech Savvy
Related Jobs (9)
Graphic Designer / Office Assistant – Lakewood, NJ on September 8, 2023 Full Time