A public accounting firm is seeking a Controller to join their team. Responsibilities will include managing client finances, analyzing financial data, compiling reports, and other related duties.
Skills and Requirements
- Must be willing to travel.
- Routinely reviewing and analyzing company financial data and accounts.
- Directing funds allocation.
- Tracking and assisting with internal audits and periodical closings.
- Ensuring compliance with legal financial requirements and reporting.
- Analyzing financial data and compiling reports.
- Working closely with department managers to supervise and ensure operational and financial effectiveness.
- Identifying and correcting areas requiring improvement.
AnalyticalAttention to DetailBest PracticesDependableEfficientManagementMathematicalMulti TaskingOrganizedProfessionalismTeam PlayerTime ManagementVerbal CommunicationWritten Communication
Administrative SkillsAnalysis of VarianceAnalyticalBookkeepingClient RelationsClient ServicesComplianceCorporate FinanceCustomer ServiceExamining and Evaluating Financial RecordsFinancial AnalysisFinancial ManagementFinancial ReportingFinancial StatementsGap AnalysisGeneral LedgerMicrosoft ExcelPreparing Financial ReportsQuickBooksReconciliationTeam ManagementTech Savvy