An IT company is seeking a Project Manager. The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of any project in a company’s IT department, which includes insuring projects are completed on time and within their specified budgets.
Skills and Requirements
- Setting project goals and producing plans to meet those goals.
- Maintaining project timeframes.
- Managing resources for projects, such as computer equipment and employees.
- Coordinating project team members and developing schedules and individual responsibilities.
- Implementing IT strategies that deliver projects on schedule and within budget.
- Using project management tools to track project performance and schedule adherence.
- Conducting risk assessments for projects.
- Organizing meetings to discuss project goals and progress.
- Efficient communication with customers and understanding their needs.
Articulate ClearlyAttention to DetailDependableEfficientManagementMulti TaskingOrganizedVerbal CommunicationWritten Communication
Administrative SkillsEstimating Costs for JobsProject ManagementTeam ManagementTech Savvy
Related Jobs (5)
Senior IT Technician – Lakewood, NJ or Brooklyn, NY on September 21, 2022 Full Time