A building treatment company is seeking an Outbound Salesperson to pursue new prospects and to sell the company’s services in the Real Estate/Healthcare space.
Skills and Requirements
- Consistently work on building a pipeline of target prospects as well as building and leveraging a diverse group of ecosystem partners to provide referrals and business development opportunities.
- Respond quickly and engage with warm inbound leads. Work with the existing relationships to build and drive additional opportunities.
- Track leads and manage CRM software.
- Present approved proposals to prospective clients and close.
- Ability and willingness to travel to prospective clients’ sites within a 1 ½ hour drive from Lakewood, NJ.
- B2B Sales experience is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated success in sales and network.
- Great interpersonal and writing skills.
- Previous experience with the entire sales process and/or Real Estate; prospecting, sourcing sales, and establishing and leveraging a network of partners and referrals
Answering TelephonesArticulate ClearlyAttention to DetailCase NotesClosing Deals with ProspectsCold CallingConfidenceDependableEfficientFollowing Up on LeadsFriendlyNetworkingOrganizedPatiencePrioritizingProfessionalismRelationship BuildingResilienceTeam PlayerTime ManagementVerbal CommunicationWritten Communication
Achieving ResultsBody LanguageBusiness DevelopmentClient AcquisitionClient RelationsClient RetentionComposing ProposalsContractsCreating Good RapportCRM Customer Relationship Management SoftwareCustomer Relationship Management (CRM)Direct SalesHighly DrivenIdentifying Target AudienceLead GenerationLinkedInMicrosoft WordNetworkingPitch DeliverySpelling and GrammarTech SavvyTelephone EtiquetteTravel / Driving / Flying
Related Jobs (25)
Inbound Sales Representative (Auto Sales) – Monsey, NY on September 5, 2023 Full Time