A company is seeking a Product Owner to manage projects related to the development of merchant and partner solutions. This involves the design, development, implementation, and deployment of innovative and compelling products to the Company’s merchants and partners portfolio. The Product Owner will oversee projects from inception through to completion while meeting deadlines and achieving each project’s goals and objectives.
Skills and Requirements
- The ideal candidate has prior experience in the payments industry coupled with software development experience.
- Creating user stories and other materials to clearly illustrate the team’s efforts, beyond technical documentation.
- Creating UI/UX design briefs and requirement documents and reviewing deliverables.
- Experience working with Back-End (Server Side) development teams on estimation that results in predictable delivery.
- Product Roadmap planning development and execution
- Epic, and User Story prioritization and backlog grooming using JIRA; Must have experience using JIRA.
- Software development experience including working with databases and SQL, coding, and designing; product development architecture; UX knowledge and principles; Cloud experience; JIRA configuration, and administrative experience.
- 3+ years of experience in the payments industry is required.
Articulate ClearlyAttention to DetailBest PracticesConfidenceDependableEfficientEmerging TrendsFriendlyLeadershipManagementMulti TaskingOrganizedPrioritizingTeam PlayerTime ManagementTroubleshooterVerbal CommunicationWritten Communication
Administrative SkillsAgile / ScrumCloud ApplicationsCloud Hosting ServicesCloud PlatformsJiraNetSuiteProduct DevelopmentProject ManagementSoftware Quality Assurance QATeam ManagementTech Savvy