A real estate company is seeking a Purchasing Administrator to join their team. The candidate will assist the purchasing director with administrative tasks including following up with employees and vendors, scheduling meetings, creating reports, etc.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Liaison between vendors and company employees
- Assist with implementing new P.O. and other purchasing systems and protocols for all properties, including assisting in training personnel, and resolving related issues.
- Create and present detailed reports in Excel.
- Assist in implementing new cost-saving/ efficient systems.
- Resolve grievances with vendors, contractors, and suppliers.
- Maintain purchasing and recordkeeping systems.
- Maintains files of warranties, records, licenses, inspections, service agreements, and contracts for various pieces of equipment.
- Assist with managing 8 commercial tenants. Includes communicating with tenants, contractors, prospects, and brokers.
- At least three years of experience in a related field is required.
Attention to DetailBudgetingClericalDependableEfficientHard WorkingMathematicalMulti TaskingOrganizedProblem SolverResourcefulSchedulingTeam PlayerTime ManagementVerbal CommunicationWritten Communication
Administrative SkillsExamining and Evaluating Financial RecordsInventory ControlMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft WordPreparing Financial ReportsRecord KeepingTech SavvyVendor Management