A company is seeking a Software Security Engineer to be a security advisor to the development team and provide technical leadership in security-related initiatives and projects. responsibilities will include reviewing code for security vulnerabilities and providing recommendations for remediation, participating in security audits and penetration testing activities, and providing recommendations for improving overall security.
Skills and Requirements
- Manage vulnerabilities and incidents.
- 5+ years’ experience in Software Development.
- Security certification, such as CSSLP.
- Strong understanding of common security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Lead the integration of security into every stage of the SDLC, including design, development, deployment, and
- Knowledge in security engineering, network security, and cloud security.
To apply to this job, register on Candibots.com, easy-1-click apply.
Articulate ClearlyAttention to DetailBest PracticesConfidenceDependableFriendlyLeadershipManagementMulti TaskingOrganizedTeam PlayerTroubleshooterVerbal CommunicationWritten Communication
Related Jobs (10)
E-Commerce Website Manager – Wall Township, NJ on March 22, 2023 Full Time
Data Engineer – Lakewood, NJ on March 16, 2023 Full Time
Data Analyst – Lakewood, NJ on March 16, 2023 Full Time
Operations / Data Analyst – Lakewood, NJ on March 15, 2023 Full Time
React Developer – Lakewood, NJ on March 15, 2023 Full Time
UX / UI Designer – Lakewood, NJ on March 15, 2023 Full Time
Data Analyst – Newark / Lakewood, NJ / Monsey / Brooklyn, NY on February 6, 2023 Full Time
Business Analyst – Lakewood, NJ on February 2, 2023 Full Time
Senior Software Developer – Lakewood, NJ on January 12, 2023 Full Time