A public accounting firm is looking for an experienced Human Resources Assistant to join their team. The candidate will be involved in recruitment, hiring, terminations, employee relations, and HR best practices while maintaining positive morale in the firm.
Skills and Requirements
- 2-4 years of HR experience required.
- Experience in recruitment, hiring, terminations, and employee relations.
- Familiarity with HR best practices.
- Assisting with day-to-day operations of HR functions and responsibilities.
- Maintaining HR records.
- Participating in and tracking annual performance reviews.
- Scheduling, preparing, and participating in career fairs.
- Responding to employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules and regulations.
- Coordinating HR projects (meetings, training, surveys, etc.)
- Assisting with recruiting and onboarding.
- Preparing training schedules for new employees and conducting initial orientation.
- Involvement in training and development programs.
- Assisting in creating new policies and procedures as needed.
Articulate ClearlyAttention to DetailBest PracticesConfidenceDependableEmployee RelationsFriendlyMulti TaskingOrganizedPatienceProblem SolverProfessionalismTeam PlayerTime ManagementVerbal CommunicationWritten Communication
Administrative SkillsApplicant Tracking SystemsCompany PoliciesComplianceEmployee BenefitsEmployee Engagement and SatisfactionHIPAAJob PostingsMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft OutlookMicrosoft WordNetworkingNew Hire PaperworkOnboardingOrientationPolicies and ProceduresTeam ManagementTech Savvy
9:00 am - 5:00 pm