A company is seeking an HR Director/Operations Manager to join their team. The candidate will be responsible for managing 50 field members from the office. This will include overseeing task assignments, ensuring employees are submitting daily reports, and recruiting, training, and managing employees.
Skills and Requirements
- 3+ years minimum experience in Human Resources, Employee Relations, Recruiting or similar.
- Recruiting for Engineers and Inspectors.
- Enforcement of disciplinary actions and conflict resolution.
- Supervise daily scheduling of work.
- Implement and uphold company policies and procedures.
- Confidentiality is a must!
Answering TelephonesArticulate ClearlyAttention to DetailConfidenceDependableEmployee RelationsFriendlyHard WorkingInterviewingLeadershipManagementMulti TaskingNetworkingOrganizedProblem SolverProfessionalismRecruitingSupportiveTeam PlayerTime ManagementVerbal CommunicationWritten Communication
Administrative SkillsBackground ChecksCompany PoliciesComplianceDisciplinary ActionEmployee BenefitsEmployee Benefits and PensionsEmployee DevelopmentEmployee EngagementEmployee Engagement and SatisfactionEmployee RightsEmployee SourcingHIPAAHuman Resource PlanningPerformance Forms and ProcessesPolicies and ProceduresPre-employment ScreeningSafety ProceduresStrategies for Performance ProblemsStrategies for Recruiting WorkersTeam ManagementTech Savvy
6:30 am - 3:00 pm / 11:30 am - 8:00 pm